- Abstracts must report original scientific data collected by the author(s).
- Language: All abstracts are to be written in English. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts where the English structure makes comprehension difficult.
- Submission: All abstracts must be submitted via the Online at the link.
- Abstracts should be limited to a maximum of 250 words.
- One page length.
- Use the provided template downloadable at this link.
- You will be notified of receipt of your abstract by email.
- Title of abstract
- Names and contact details of author(s) organisation, city /country, email and mailing address.
- The abstract must include the following sections: Introduction, Aim, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
You can download the template at the following link (press here to download). Please to not alter the template.
Title: Arial 10-point bold
Main text : Times New Roman 11-point, simple spacing.
Graphical abstract (recommended) and its caption.
References (optional): Arial Narrow 9-point, simple spacing.